Thank you for inquiring about becoming a part of the Bump to Birth Doula Services Team. Bump to Birth provides prenatal, birth, postpartum, childbirth education, and car seat concierge services in greater Grand Rapids and surrounding areas.
We strive to lead a group of professionals who are dedicated to providing an elevated experience and high-quality care to new and expecting families. We ask that before you submit an application to please read the details regarding joining our team to assure that you are aligned with the mission and goals of Bump to Birth Doula Services.
As a member of our team, you would be operating as an independent contractor for our company. We’ll handle the business operations and client inquires while you focus on providing client centered care.
Contractor Benefits include
• Management of new client inquires by Bump to Birth Doula Services
•Contractual documentation, invoicing, and intake created and managed by Bump to Birth Doula Services
•Dependable team for backup support
• Interactive Google calendar access
• Access to private Facebook group that includes opportunities for professional development, continuing education, and more
Considerations include but are not limited to:
• Acquired certification and/or willingness to pursue and fulfill certification requirements
• Current CPR First Aid certification and/or completion within 90 days
• Reliable transportation
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule
• Up to date liability insurance or willingness to obtain prior to referral assignment
• Submit online application, letter of intent, and resume/cv
• Complete a background check
Working as an independent contractor for Bump to Birth Doula Services offers many benefits and opportunities for a thriving professional career as a doula. You’ve come to the right place and we look forward to hearing from you. Please email us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org